CaGBC Green Building Excellence Awards Lunch 'n' Learns
Every Tuesday starting on November 10th, free lunch 'n' learn webinars will explore the winners and some finalists of each of the five green building award categories. These case study presentations will showcase how these projects came to be and what makes them innovative and extraordinary green buildings.
- Existing Building category, feat. Humber College Building Nx (Toronto), presented by Holly Jordan, Senior Project Manager, B+H Architects
- New Construction category, feat. Le Phénix (Montreal), presented by Hugo Lafrance, Associate, Sustainability, Lemay & Martin Roy, President, Martin Roy et Associés
- Zero Carbon category, feat. MacKimmie Complex Redevelopment at University of Calgary, presented by Associate VP of Sustainability, University of Calgary & Boris Dragicevic, Associate Vice President of Facilities Development, University of Calgary
- Tenant Improvement category, feat. mcCallumSather Workspace (Hamilton), presented by Drew Hauser, Director, mcCallumSather & David Riley, Senior Mechanical Engineer, mcCallumSather
- Inspiring Home category, feat. West Bay Passive House (West Vancouver), presented by Stuart Hood, Managing Principal, Integral Group and James Dean, Resident