The information below is in accordance with ClubLink’s corporate event policies pertaining to COVID-19, which in turn are in accordance with the Province of Ontario’s safety guidelines.
This information is current as of July 22, 2020 and is subject to change before the tournament. We will keep registrants updated should any major changes occur.
Event Check-In and Play
- Each golfer will be alerted of their foursome’s exact tee time at least five days in advance of the day of the event. Approximate preferred tee time within a three hour window will be requested during the registration process.
- It is requested that golfers arrive at the course approximately 15 minutes before their respective tee time.
- Each golfer will be given their own cart, and is requested to only navigate the course in this cart.
- Participants will not be required to touch the hole flags.
- Please note that event goodie bags will be placed directly in your car trunk upon your arrival.
- The tournament raffle will be operated online to minimize contact for participants, and will be accessible both before and during the tournament.
- Please note that breakfast and lunch will be pre-packaged and served outside.
- Food stations on the course will replace the normal snack cart.