Ontario's Mandatory Energy Benchmarking for Large Buildings
- Wed March 7, 2018, 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Queen's Quay Terminal - Toronto, Ontario
- Education (Chapter)
Date: March 7, 2018
Time: 8:00am - 9:00am
Location: Queens Quay Terminal Building 207 Queens Quay West, Suite 615 (6th Floor – MCW Energy Consultants) (map)
This course will explore the recently announced Ontario regulation mandating Energy and Water Reporting and Benchmarking for large buildings. Available details will be explored in-depth, including:
- Reporting deadlines and phase-in requirements for various building types and sizes
- Methods for accessing data from utility distributors
- Verification requirements
- How to report to the Ministry of Energy
- Information about what kinds of data will be shared publicly
- Additional information available through the Ministry of Energy and local distributors
*This is a Toronto Chapter event open to the public and providing special *member pricing* to its Chapter members. If you are an employee of a national member company, please sign in to www.cagbc.org and join the Chapter for free, to become eligible for member pricing. If your company is not a national member, you can join the Chapter as an individual, or encourage your company to become a national member.
This event is hosted by the CaGBC Toronto Chapter.
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- 207 Queens Quay W.
- Postal Code:
- M5J 1A7