Everything you wanted to know about LEED AP (but were afraid to ask)
The Greater Toronto Chapter of the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC-GTC) offers a 1 hour on-demand webinar about LEED Professional accreditation.
- Brief Overview of the LEED Rating Systems
- Institutions You Should Know
- LEED Accreditation + Exam Info
- Credential Maintenance Program (CMP)
- Available Resources
We'll Answer Questions Such As:
- What are LEED credentials and how will they help me professionally?
- What is the new three-tier system? What is GBCI?
- Should I go for my LEED Green Associate credential or become a LEED AP?
- Am I eligible to take the exam? How hard is it? What resources are there to help me pass the exam and how do I register?
- Which speciality should I choose?
- How do I maintain my credential?
Already a LEED AP or Studying for Your Exam?
Even if you've earned your credential or know where to begin studying, we'll be covering the Credential Maintenance Program and available tools and resources to support you in earning and maintaining your credential. This is also a great opportunity to connect with other aspiring LEED Professionals and form study groups.