- If you are a current Chapter member and an employee of a CaGBC national member company, your membership will automatically renew at the end of your term for FREE.
- If you are an employee of a CaGBC national member company, please make sure your CaGBC profile is linked to your employer to activate your free membership.
- If you are not an employee of a CaGBC national member company, you can join for $100 per year. Emerging Green Builders can join for just $35. Join now.
Membership with the Chapter is for individuals only. Companies wishing to join as a Green Building Specialist or Advocate member of the CaGBC should contact email@example.com or visit this page for details.
There are many ways to support the Chapter and the CaGBC. To explore sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership for individuals is through the local Chapters.
- “CaGBC Greater Toronto Chapter Members” are individuals who have paid annual dues to the Greater Toronto Chapter.
- Membership for companies is at the national level through the CaGBC national office.
- “CaGBC National Members” are company members who have paid dues to the national CaGBC office.
- National membership dues vary according to the type of membership (Advocate or Specialist) and the size of your company.
- Employees of National member companies are encouraged to engage and also become members of their regional Chapter.
- To join CaGBC National as a company click: National Membership.
- Individual Chapter membership assists our Board, Staff and Committees in developing and delivering more programming, training, events and materials to our members and the green building sector in Southern Ontario.
Chapter Membership Rates
Regular Membership Fees
|Regular Chapter Membership||$100.00 +HST|
|Emerging Green Professional (EGP)||$35.00 +HST|
|Employee of National Member Company||FREE|
New Integrated Membership Structure
As part of CaGBC's plan for a new integrated membership structure, all employees of a National member company (either a Green Building Specialist or Green Building Advocate) will be entitled to a free Chapter membership with the Canadian Chapter of their choice*. This became effective on January 1, 2016 following the approval of CaGBC's bylaws by members in November 2015.
We currently accept credit card or cheque. If paying by cheque, please make cheque payable to:
"Greater Toronto Chapter of the Canada Green Building Council"
And post to:
Queen's Quay Terminal
207 Queen's Quay West, Suite 615
Toronto, ON M5J 1A7
About our Members
Our reach extends to over 3,500 Green Building Professionals in Southern Ontario, and we host over one-third of the nation's Emerging Green Professionals (youth, students and young professionals), with over two hundred members. Our members consist of those from all facets of the green building sector, including:
Architects, Engineers, Builders, Renovators, Landscapers, General Contractors, Product Manufacturers, Planners, Public servants, Building Owners, Property Managers, Consultants, Nonprofit Professionals, Subcontractors & Technical Experts, Students and Young Professionals.
We are proud that our Chapter members are involved in virtually every green building project in Ontario, and represent hundreds of companies throughout the Southern Ontario region.