Existing Buildings Summit
- Thu April 6, 2017, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- St. James Cathedral Centre - Toronto, Ontario
- Education (Chapter)
EXISTING BUILDINGS SUMMIT
Date: April 6, 2017
Time: Presentations 9:00am-4:00pm & Reception 4:00-6:00pm
Location: St. James Cathedral Centre, Toronto (Map)
*Please note registration begins at 8:30
Learn how to accelerate deep retrofits and maximize the performance of existing buildings at this unique CaGBC roadshow.
The results are in and the federal government agrees: investing in energy efficiency improvements for Canada’s existing buildings is key to achieving national emissions targets.
To help guide the industry, the CaGBC is holding an Existing Buildings Summit in Toronto on April 6, 2017. This event that will provide the opportunity to learn about exceptional deep retrofit projects, to explore different approaches to optimizing building performance and to understand provincial and federal initiatives to drive the retrofit economy.
Session topics will cover:
- The future of buildings: the pathway for Canada to achieve its carbon reductions through the built environment.
- Deep Retrofits: case studies and real-world lessons learned, highlighting exceptional projects.
- Green Retrofit Economy: learn about incentives for commercial, institutional and multi residential buildings.
- Energy Benchmarking: get the latest updates on provincial government energy benchmarking programs and implementation plans.
Member: $200 +HST
Non-Member: $250 +HST
- 65 Church Street
- Postal Code: