Green Building Breakfast Session - What You Need to Know for 2018: Major GTA Policy and Program Updates
- Thu February 15, 2018, 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel - Toronto,
- Education (Chapter)
Date: February 15, 2018
Time: 7:30 - 9:30am
Location: Territories Room, Fairmont Royal York Hotel, 100 Front Street West (Map)
Please email JMalta@cagbc.org with any dietary restrictions by Friday February 9th.
The conservation landscape is moving faster than ever and keeping up to date is always a challenge. Let us help you start off the new year with a review of the most significant new and updated policies and programs related to building energy, carbon and sustainability in the GTA.
- Municipal – Final details of Toronto Green Standard v3, Local improvement charge financing, TransformTO
- Provincial – Energy and Water Reporting and Benchmarking, Net-Metering, Green Ontario Fund
- Utilities – Electricity and Gas conservation programs
- Market – Voluntary programs and rating system updates
Attendees will learn about:
- Timelines for program launches and updates,
- New program or regulatory criteria
- Who is impacted or eligible
- Key contacts and resources for compliance and participation
7:30am- Hot breakfast and networking
8:00am-Speaker presentation & discussion
Click the names below to learn more about our speakers.
Bryan Purcell, Director of Policy and Programs, The Atmospheric Fund (TAF)
Brian Byrnes, Senior Advisory, Ontario Ministry of Energy
David Hall, Program Manager, Environment and Energy Division, City of Toronto
*EGPs please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register with this special price.
**This is a Toronto Chapter event open to the public and providing special *member pricing* to its Chapter members. If you are an employee of a national member company, please sign in to www.cagbc.org and join the Chapter for free, to become eligible for member pricing. If your company is not a national member, you can join the Chapter as an individual, or encourage your company to become a national member.
This event is hosted by the CaGBC Toronto Chapter.
The CaGBC Toronto Chapter seeks to lead and accelerate the transformation to high-performing,
healthy green buildings, homes and communities throughout Toronto.
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel
- 100 Front Street West
- Postal Code:
- ON M5J 1E
Powered by JEM