Accelerating to Zero Summit
- Thu March 28, 2019, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Evergreen Brickworks - Toronto,
- Education (Chapter)
Accelerating to Zero Summit: Building Solutions for a Low Carbon Economy
Date: Thursday, March 28th 2019
Time: 8:30am* - 6:00pm
Location: Evergreen Brick Works - Future Cities Centre, 550 Bayview Ave, Toronto ON.
*Please note registration begins at 8:00am
- Findings from CaGBC’s new “Zero Carbon Buildings Costing Study,” which outlines the business case for zero carbon in different building types across Canada.
- Updates on CaGBC’s zero carbon pilot program.
- Discussions on the policies, programs and ideas needed to encourage zero carbon development.
- Highlights from international zero carbon projects and learnings from recent zero carbon certifications.
- Strategies for reducing embodied carbon.
- Networking opportunities with government and industry.
Barbara Rodriguez Droguett
Vice President, Green
Building Programs – Canada
Green Building Council
Principal / Director of Sustainable Design,
Walter P Moore
Senior Policy Planner,
City of Toronto
Global Supply Chain Sustainability Manager, WeWork
Manager, Zero Carbon
Building Program – Canada
Green Building Council
Senior Energy Performance Specialist,
WSP in Canada
Chief Building Official, Corporation of the Town of Newmarket
Canada Green Building Council, GTA
|Member||Not-yet Member||EGP/ Students|
|Early Bird*||$100||$175||50% Discount|
*Early Bird pricing ends on Thursday, March 14th 2018.
** EGPs and Students get 50% off the regular pricing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of student status to get this special pricing.
If you are an employee of a national member company, please sign in to www.cagbc.org and join the Chapter for free, to become eligible for member pricing. If your company is not a national member, you can join the Chapter as an individual, or encourage your company to become a national member.
TABLETOP EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITY
We have opportunities for CaGBC member companies to participate as a vendor at this event through tabletop rentals. If you are interested in learning more or in renting a tabletop, please contact Yvonne at email@example.com.
Please note number of tabletops are limited and will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
GOLD SPONSOR :
Breakfast and Lunch will be served at this event. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions. If you have any questions about this event, please contact Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evergreen Brickworks
- 550 Bayview Avenue
- Postal Code:
- M4W 3X8