Green Building Breakfast Session - What You Need to Know for 2020
- Tue February 4, 2020, 7:30 am - 10:00 am
- Multiplex - Downtown Toronto Office - Toronto, Ontario
- Education (Chapter)
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Time: 7:30 - 10:00am
Location: Multiplex - Downtown Toronto Office, 200 Wellington St. W, Suite 1600, Toronto, ON (Map)
Please note that registration for this event will close at 3pm on Monday, February 3rd.
We unfortunately cannot accomodate on-site registration.
- City of Toronto: Toronto Green Standard V3, Green WIll, Emissions Strategy and BBP programs
- Province of Ontario: Energy and Water Reporting and Benchmarking
- Utilities: IESO & Enbridge
- Other certifications and tools including LEED and the Zero Carbon Building Standard
- Timelines for program launches and updates
- New program or regulatory criteria
- Who is impacted or eligible
- Key contacts and resources for compliance and participation
- 7:30 A.M.: Hot breakfast and networking
- 8:00 A.M.: Speaker presentation & discussion
- 9:30 A.M.: Networking
- Moderator: Bryan Purcell, Vice-President of Policy & Programs, The Atmospheric Fund
- Brandy Burdeniuk, Chief Customer Officer, GBCI Canada
- Brian Byrnes, Senior Advisor, Ontario Ministry of Energy
- Rob Edwards, Business Manager, Private Sector, IESO
- Rae-Anne Miller, Manager - Public Energy Initiatives, Environment & Energy Division, City of Toronto
- Jeff Ranson, Regional Director, CaGBC - GTA
- Carolyn Varady, Energy Advisor for Commercial New Construction, Enbridge
CaGBC Members: $50
Non-Members: $70 - Click here to learn more about becoming a CaGBC member!
*** Special 30% discount code available to EGPs and students! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your EGP membership status or with proof of full-time post-secondary enrollment to get the code.
- Multiplex - Downtown Toronto Office
- 200 Wellington St. W, Suite 1600