The Ontario Green Building Excellence and Leadership Awards are now open for nominations! Deadline is August 24.
2018 GREEN BUILDING EXCELLENCE AND LEADERSHIP AWARDS
This awards program recognizes outstanding projects, organizations and individuals that have demonstrated excellence and advancement in the green building industry in Ontario. Award winners will be announced on November 1st at the CaGBC Ontario Awards Night and Gala Celebration at the Arcadian Court in Toronto.
The 4 open Green Building Excellence Awards for projects are:
The 6 open Leadership Awards are:
Please note that the Zero Carbon and Technical Expertise Volunteer categories
are not currently open to nominations.
Click here and see the drop-down menus to learn more about the award categories. All 2018 Ontario Award winners are automatically entered as finalists for the CaGBC National Awards.
- Award recipients must be either a Green Building Specialist or Advocate member company of the CaGBC or an Individual Member (including EGP) of the Greater Toronto Chapter or Ottawa Chapter. To become a member click here, please contact us if you are unsure of your membership status or experience any technical difficulties.
- Only one lead submission (with one Fluid Review account) per project will be accepted. If multiple entries are received for the same project, we reserve the right to require a collaborative submission.
Please note that Green Building Excellence award categories have specific project completion date requirements:
- New Construction - Commercial or Institutional: Projects completed after Jan 1, 2016
- Existing Building - Commercial or Institutional: Projects completed before Jan 1, 2016
- Inspiring Homes: Projects completed after Jan 1, 2016
- Tenant Improvement: Projects completed after Jan 1, 2016
- Submissions will be accepted for projects in Ontario.
PROCESS TO SUBMIT A PROJECT OR INDIVIDUAL NOMINATION
- Double check your project or individual nomination meets the above criteria for that particular award. Project nominations must be submitted by a current Greater Toronto Chapter or Ottawa Chapter member - please contact us if you are unsure of your membership status
- Go to the CaGBC Fluid Review landing page for the Call for Presentations and Award Nominations. Please follow the steps on this page to create an account, create your award submission, and submit by August 24, 2018.
- If you have any questions regarding the Green Building Excellence and Leadership Awards or the submission process, please contact Paul Erlichman at email@example.com or 416-847-8956.
For Green Building Excellence AND Leadership Awards
Submission deadline: August 24, 2018
Announcement of finalists: September 28, 2018
Winners Announcement: November 1, 2018