Accelerating To Zero - Embodied Carbon: Concrete Solutions
- Wed May 12, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Webinar (online) - ,
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Duration: 1.5 hrs
Time: 1:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. EST Sign-in begins at 12:45 P.M.
Presentation: Concrete, Carbon and Disclosure – Adam Auer, Cement Association
This session will provide a snapshot of recent developments toward the decarbonization of concrete in Canada, with a focus on how the industry is preparing to meet strengthening demand for lifecycle-based embodied carbon disclosures. It will also discuss current collaboration with the federal government to mandate disclosure and carbon intensity targets in public procurement.
Panel Discussion: Can we build low carbon buildings out of structural concrete in Canada today?
- Jolene Mclaughlin, Project Manager, Sustainable Building Services at EllisDon
- Zahra Teshnizi, Senior Advisor at Mantle Developments
- John Pontarollo, VP, Commercial Excellence, Logistics and Sustainable Development at Ash Grove Cement Company
- Jessica Ng, Director, Construction at Hudson Pacific
- Webinar (online)
Powered by JEM